Duxton Coach House
Beautifully appointed romantic coach house in Stirling.
Just off the main street of Stirling, nestled on the grounds of one of Stirling's oldest properties and is one of the many jewels in Stirling's picturesque crown.
The Property boasts the following the make your stay as comfortable as possible;
- Combustion wood fire
- Dining table and chairs for two people
- Split system heating and cooling
- Bar fridge
- Cooking utensils, kettle and toaster
- Wine fridge
- Convection oven/microwave
- Cook top
- All linen, and towels are provided
- Washing Machine/ Dryer
- King size bed
- Full length mirror
- Ironing facilities
- Split system air conditioning
Upstairs you will find a small loft with a sofa that such as becomes a double bed and is very comfortable. There is air-conditioning in the loft area which is only really suitable for the vertically challenged adults as you cannot stand up straight.
- Complimentary toiletry products
- Large shower
- 1 basin and 1 toilet